Tel. no. 8834-3214
Schedule of Services:
Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Who may Avail of the Service:
Primary Clients: All DFA and FSI employees
Secondary Clients: Students, Government and Non-Government Employees, Researchers
What are the Requirements for the Secondary Clients:
- Valid I.D. and Visitor’s Pass
- For Students, Referral letter from their respective School Librarians, School I.D. or Library Card, Visitor’s Pass
Duration of Stay (secondary clients)
- The referral letter is valid for one day only.
- On a given day, only two students per school are allowed in the Library at any given time
- The duration of the client’s stay in the Library depends on the number of other students from the same school who need to avail of the library services.