Current Awareness Service – This is a monthly listing of newly acquired and processed print and non-print materials by the Library, which are disseminated to all offices of the Department and the Institute.
Reference and Information Service – The following types of services are rendered by the librarians: guidance on the use of the library database, answering reference queries, assistance in literature searching and locating library materials.
Referral Service – This is rendered to bona fide DFA and FSI employees who may want to use the resources of other institutional libraries whereby a referral letter is issued by the Head Librarian of the CPR Library. Library fees of the referred library will be shouldered by the requesting party.
Service to Outside Researchers (please refer to the DFA Citizen’s Charter)
- Valid ID and visitor’s pass
- Referral letter from the respective school librarians, school ID, or library card (for students)
- The referral letter is valid for one day only.
- On a given day, only two students per school are allowed in the Library at any given time.
- The duration of the client’s stay in the Library depends on the number of other clients from the same school who need to use the facilities of the Library.
Requests for Certification of Agreements (Certified True Copy)
- A request letter addressed to the Head Librarian of the CPR Library stating the reason for the request for a CTC of a document sent either by fax, e-mail, or courier.
- Duly accomplished request form. The requesting party will return after two days from the date the form was submitted.
- Payment of PHP 106.00 per page (includes photocopying and certification)
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Monday to Friday
Carlos P. Romulo Library
Foreign Service Institute
G/F Department of Foreign Affairs Bldg.
2330 Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City 1300
Office of the Head Librarian – 834-3214
Circulation Counter – 834-4272
Fax – 831-5983